What? 6 months is a long time?

Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Posted by Sara

So, I'm sorry we stink at blogging. Adam's been crazy busy with school and Macey can't read or type so she can't do this for me.


I know there is a lot to cover in 6 months, but the most important thing we've been working on is Macey's potty training. She's almost there! She is pretty good during the day to wear panties, but still needs a diaper at night. She's learned that diapers are for bedtime though, so we are making some real progress. I think the day I no longer have to put diapers and wipes on the shopping list could be one of the happiest days of my life.

Summer is here! We spend most of our time outside. Macey loves going to the park and blowing bubbles. We had fun with the Smith Family in June for a mini reunion in Mountain Green. We are looking forward to another reunion with the Burrie Family at the end of this month.

We'll try to do better at blogging. A post of pictures coming soon, for reals this time.